"God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change those things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference"


Cherokee Prayer Blessing:
May the Warm Winds of Heaven
Blow softly upon your house.
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter there.
May your Mocassins
Make happy tracks
in many snows,
and may the Rainbow
Always touch your shoulder.


Monday, February 4, 2008

Wiki Thoughts

The Wiki project is very interesting. At first, I was daunted. I do not like the thought of personal blogs and such. It took me almost two years just to get a myspace page and now I have three…Myspace, Wiki, and the Blogspot. But now I have to say I am changing my opinions. Of course, I am still not all that sure about putting myself out there. But I am having a lot of fun designing my own space. I am sure once I get the hang of it, my Wiki will be awesome and completely reflect me.

Its almost like having something all to yourself. I can create what I want, and then delete it if it doesn’t fit quite right. I am still trying to work out all the bugs, so far my computer likes to freeze up when I download photos or try to add too many links, but I like it. It has potential to be able to share who we really are with everyone else. There are not any limits or parameters like in Myspace. So, here is my Wiki site: <http://nicholen.pbwiki.com>. Feel more than free to tell me what you think

1 comment:

KirstenF said...

I love your wiki Nichole, it looks like you've been having fun with it! I definitely like the Indian page you made, it's very you.